Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

New title for this blog

I guess most readers will know that I am about to move but I will continue to use my personal blog (stephenclarks.blogspot.com) even though I have been a bit remiss of late. It is however my intention to blog there in the last couple of weeks about two things:
  1. The glory of moving !
  2. The 18 years I have spent in this parish
 THIS BLOG has been amore systematic blog on which I put my weekly musings in homiletic form This is called Coromandel Preachings...(here  http://coromandelpreachings.blogspot.com.au/  ) obviously this isn't going to be an appropriate title when I leave this parish. And there are only three Sunday morning sermons left to go, and one Evensong .
I am calling these the three last things...plus one! Anyway  I am looking for suggestions for a new title as I move to St Mary Magdalenes.
I will migrate the content to a  new blog. A new priest might like to take over coromandel preachings...or not.  Either is fine
Any suggestions for a title for my new homiletic blog? (email me  frstephenclark@gmail.com)

BYE the BYE 
This latter blog has been  available from time to time in hard copy.
In a moment of naughtiness this hard copy was titled tongue in cheek The Strumpet....I did this mainly to see if anyone even read it and would comment.
It took 6 weeks before someone asked me if I knew what "strumpet" meant!
One of my churchwardens jumped to my defence and said she thought it was short for Stephen's Trumpet!
So it became the 'sTrumpet.
I will still continue to produce it in that format, if you want hard copy of it in these last weeks also email me (frstephenclark@gmail.com)
 Indeed if you want to continue receiving after I leave the parish then that's fine too

No comments: